Date of enactment：April 3,2021
Revision Date：January 31,2023
Definition of personal information
Management of Personal Information
Personal information received from customers will be managed carefully and appropriately to prevent unauthorized access, loss, or leakage.
Purpose of use of personal information
This site may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address through your inquiry or application for services. In such cases, the information will be used appropriately for the purposes described below.
- To respond to inquiries from customers.
- To provide services, etc. requested by the customer.
- To distribute e-mail newsletters and to provide information on seminars and events.
- To ask for your cooperation in questionnaires conducted by this site.
- To send products, prizes, presents, etc.
- To improve and enhance the services of this site, and to conduct analysis to consider new services.
- To create statistical data in a form that does not allow for personal identification, and to use it as reference material for this site and our customers.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information received from customers will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the customer, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please contact us in person. We will respond to your request as soon as possible after confirming your identity.
Cookies are a mechanism for storing information about a customer’s browsing history on the customer’s computer as data.
In addition, this site is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for sites to earn referral fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.jp.
About Access Analysis Tools
You may refuse the collection of traffic data by disabling cookies in your browser settings. It is not possible to identify individual customers from the traffic data. For more information, please refer to Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Changes to this Policy
This site may review this policy from time to time and change it without prior notice in accordance with the enactment or revision of laws and regulations. Any changes to this policy will be effective when the revised policy is posted on this site or when the revised policy becomes available for viewing by other means.
About to comment for this website